Monday, 12 November 2012

Some things going on in my life lately.

So here are some things I've been making/eating lately. I have a few specialty cakes lined coming up in the next two weeks, so there will more blog posts coming up!

(Homemade graham crackers, marshmallows from APieCalyspe Now! and dark chocolate.)

(Apple spice cupcakes, and chocolate chip cupcakes with whipped ganauche.)

(Butternut squash soup, toast with avocado, and orange pepper.)

(Awesome pumpkins I carved!)

So that's what has been going on with me. Lately, I've been busy looking for an apartment and new job for when I return to Toronto. I am planning on being back in Toronto by January 1st, possibly before that depending on the job situation.

I hope everyone is enjoying fall. Personally, I cannot wait for it to snow! I'm just so excited for the cold weather.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your pumpkins - I never thought i carving out text and now I don't have any pumpkins left to carve. Guess there's always next year. ;)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete